We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Artist SinGh follows different principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We will not sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We will use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you purchase our product. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To process and activate your order
- To identify you
- To help us support you and/or your Business.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from ArtistSingh.com
- That by visiting your site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- A description of the types of data (for example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that are collected for targeted advertising.
- That this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity.
- Instructions on how users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising. (for example, a link to the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.infoor the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.)
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the client area. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
Google Analytics Advertising Features allow you to enable features in Analytics that aren't available through standard implementations. Advertising features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers
By enabling the Advertising Features, you enable Google Analytics to collect data about your traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. Regardless of how you send data to Google Analytics (for example, via the Google Analytics tracking code, Google Analytics SDK, or the Measurement Protocol), if you use Google Advertising Features, you must adhere to this policy.
You will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless you have robust notice of, and the user's prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
- The Google Analytics Advertising Features you've implemented.
- How you and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together.
- How visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features you use, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI's consumer opt-out).
We also encourage you to point users to Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
If you've enabled interest-based advertising, including Remarketing, with Google Analytics in connection with other Google services, you must follow the policies applicable to those Google services (like the Google AdWords Policy for Advertising Based on Interests and Location and its sensitive category restrictions, and the DoubleClick Services Platform Program Policies). If you use Google Analytics to collect sensitive information about your visitors, as described in the Google AdWords sensitive category restrictions, you may not use Google Analytics to collect data for the purpose of interest based advertising.